Shutter speed changes a two step process?

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MrsPatty2013
Junior MemberPosts: 42
Like?
Shutter speed changes a two step process?
11 months ago

Okay - got my X-E2 in the mail late yesterday, charged the battery and this morning sat down to get familiar with it.

Currently to change the shutter speed, if I set the dial on the top to say 60, it only allows me to change that via the command dial on the back by 3 down and one up from the top dial.

So does this mean every time I want to change my shutter speed, I have to go the general speed I want on the top dial, and then adjust by using the command dial - and then if I want something totally different for the next shot, I have to change the top dial again, and then adjust using the command dial on the back every time?

And if I happen to set it on the 180 -I can't adjust it via the command dial at all.

I can't find anything in the manual about changing that - what am I missing, or is this truly a two-step process with this camera if I want to go from 1/60 to 1/1000?

Thanks in advance,

Patty

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow