Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 21,100Gear list
Like?
Share YOUR Holiday Lights & Christmas Trees
7 months ago

Just thought it was the right time of year to share our Christmas Light displays outside our houses, and/or Christmas trees inside our houses.  For those who celebrate Christmas with religious meaning or without, or even those who don't but have a neighbor or friend with a nice outdoor light display that you wanted to photograph...feel free to share any shots you have.  Anyone who strings up Hanukkah or Kwanza lights, or any other December holiday celebration, feel free to share those too!

I was going to post my own, and thought maybe one thread for all might be good - anyone interested can come to one place to see everyone's Christmas and Holiday displays.

I took some shots of my outdoor and indoor lights a few nights ago with my NEX-5N and 10-18mm lens, using HDR in-camera:

And the tree inside:

And one zoomy-fun shot:

I'd love to see what other NEXers and E-mounters have for their own holiday light displays, or ones in their town!

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow