ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dervast
Contributing MemberPosts: 943
Like?
Lovely features on low end devices?
Dec 18, 2013

Hi all,

I am super happy owner of a sony nex-f3. I bought a second handed body this summer with only 200 euros.

With that price I have the following lovely features

-very very good iso performance. Just have a look on benchmarks

-low weight body, easy to take around and to transform it to my needs.

-Tiltable screen 180 degrees. Great for self portraits. I got some very nice shots to keep memories alive

-Tiltable flash, so I got in the body a flash that I can bounce also on the roof.

and then I start wondering.

When I will feel ready for an upgrade , or when this body will be destroyed, stolen, damaged I might want to spend more money

BUT

-is not very easy to have the 180 degrees screen in most of todays mirrorless and dslrs... Seriously why? Why a more expensive camera typicall drops this nice feature

-tiltable flash... Why the more expensive bodies do not simply allow you to pull bit backwards the flash and bounce it over the ceiling.

I really do not get it why upgrading on a more expensive body would have to make me loose so useful features?

Regards

Alex

Sony Alpha NEX-F3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow