Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AdrianG
Regular MemberPosts: 124
Like?
Sony RX10 Goldcoast Broadwater
9 months ago

Nothing special, just trying out the new RX10 during a bike ride down the Broadwater & haven't seen any pics from down under yet.  Yes our xmas is sunny and warm down here so makes it easy to get out. Found some ski surfers along the way.

Had a circular polarizer fitted, shot jpeg with some minor pp in lightroom & cropping at times.  Still evaluating it but seems ok so far for my needs. I do have high expectations though, as I am used to using DSLR's & numerous other cameras (way to many).  Think it will make a good grab & go camera for travelling light with decent video.

Part of the skyline across from the Sundale bridge .

Barge at work next to Sundale bridge (new light rail bridge)

Part of the crane on the barge .

Kite surfer on the Broadwater.

Couple of the kites.

More kites.

Just getting a little air (heavy crop)

Group of kite surfers

Kites waiting on the beach.

200mm is a bit short for these types of shots & while I find clear zoom works great on video, it is not as good with stills (not bad). Yes if I was really trying to get action shots I would have used a DSLR with longer lens, but if I grabbed this camera on the way out & just happened to come across something interesting it will do the job.

Thanks for having a look.

-- hide signature --

AdrianG

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow