Did your Stylus 1 come with internal cardboard ripped "open"?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Steven Wandy
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,803Gear list
Like?
Re: picture Did your Stylus 1 come with internal cardboard ripped "open"?
In reply to photo perzon, 9 months ago

photo perzon wrote:

Steven Wandy wrote:

(1) no - mine (from Adorama) did not look like that.

(2) But, having said that, is it possible that the cardboard "box" just got separated/torn off by shifting during shipment?

send me a picture of all the internal cardboard pieces that came with it please

The small "box" was cemented on the top and bottom edges to the other portion of the packaging. The left and right ends were not cemented in place. From what it looks like to me, there would be a small gap between the bottom the small box and the bottom of the outer box that the camera came in. So possibly if the package was shaken/dropped, the small box would separate/tear from the cardboard "frame" that it is mounted on. Having said that, I can't see why someone who perhaps purchased and returned the camera would have had any reason to tear the small box from the "frame" anyways. No reason to that I could see. Hope this helps.

Steven Wandy's gear list:Steven Wandy's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow