Price Drop ($672) for GR but not Coolpix A

Started Dec 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
telemach
Regular MemberPosts: 328
Like?
reason to buy new one now
In reply to Red5TX, Dec 17, 2013

I was watching market for more than a month and these are my observations :

before Black Friday running price was 786-796 USD however Negri and some foreign Ebay shop had this lowered to 700-701 in November

Black Friday - Adorama lowered to 696 (100 rebate) + free 32 GB card but before sundown price was back to 796

Cyber Monday - nothing happened

yesterday many stores online lowered price below 700 USD mark so did Adorama where I placed my order; Why Adorama ? because for 696 you get camera+32 GB card+limited edition red leather strap&red ring; upon registering I also got VIP package with 30 GB lifetime cloud storage

thanks to user Hibiki Rush for posting his story I also bought New Leaf PLUS - 3 Year Digital Camera Service Plan with Accidental Damage Coverage (for Drops & Spills) for Product's Retailing up to $1000.00; it's 45 bucks but consider that Ricoh warranty is only 12 months and doesn't cover broken LCD; I know I can get some deal with credit card but I live in Europe and this new Leaf warranty is advertised with worldwide coverage

I assume in January price might drop to 650 but now is good time to buy new one; you can always hunt for used but I doubt there will be many for 600

-- hide signature --

F717, HX1, HX100V proud owner
looking for adapter to use filters on HX1 or HX100V/HX200V ???
visit my site : http://www.hxhphoto.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
$635New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow