As a NEX User, I'm No Longer Watching This Forum

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
stillzman
New MemberPosts: 11Gear list
Like?
Re: As a NEX User, I'm No Longer Watching This Forum
In reply to djp58, 7 months ago

djp58 wrote:

Anyone here tried the "Filter by Product" function that's provided (top right tab)? It was mentioned by the moderator in one of the other threads asking for a split of the forum. Its pretty slick - if you are interested in the NEX 7, just select it and you only have threads related to NEX 7 - no clutter from things that you have no interest in.

By the way, NEX 7 leads the way with 6,094 threads followed by 5N (2430 threads), 6 (2084 threads), 5 (979 threads), A7 (786 threads), A7R (617 threads) and so on. The FE lenses only warrant 15 threads between the 5 lenses. I think if you had looked at the NEX 7 2-3 months after its announcement and about the time it actually started making its way into circulation, you would have found similar results/heavy weighting to it at that time. When replacements for the NEX 6/7 and later 3/5 are announced (my guess is Springtime for NEX 6/7 announcement), you will see a heavy swing back in that direction on this forum. But, filtering is only a click away...

David

Wow I never realized that, thanks for pointing that out! Unfortunately this may require too many extra steps for some.

-- hide signature --

Sony a7R + Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens, hoping to add a few legacy lenses in the near future.

stillzman's gear list:stillzman's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R Sony FE 35mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DMFNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow