ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
René Schuster
Forum ProPosts: 12,005
Like?
I think we have seen Chato commit suicide,
7 months ago

Chato wrote:

For those who wondered what happened to me, I can let you know that I was banned for a week, because I called ........ a .........., as a casual comment. I find it odd that someone like him, whose every post is insulting, is allowed to have me banned. Well for the record, ..........., and is an ..............

Dave

forum suicide, that is.

How else could he be that stupid to say "I was banned for calling him ........" and then do exactly the same once more, no, even worse, not only calling him a ......... but now also saying "he got arrested for this numerous times"??

I'd say it was either his unconscious mind making him write this post that probably got him banned again (so in future he can concentrate more on real life than on this virtual playground), or -from looking out of the window here- he maybe suffers from some kind of full moon syndrom, who knows?!

RS

I wrote this above reply to Dave's thread, but when I wanted to post it and clicked on "Post" the thread was gone. Not to give dpr reason to get me banned, too, I changed it now a little by replacing what probably got him banned again with "........."

Last not least, this post is notcriticizing the actions of dpr moderators; I know it is not allowed here!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow