Started Dec 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Pictures shooter
New MemberPosts: 17Gear list
Like?
Re: GX7 Lens Review on DxO
In reply to javayoda, Dec 16, 2013

javayoda wrote:

Ultbruin wrote:

The comparison is between the GX7 and E-M1 which understandably is not as good. However, when you dig deeper and compare to the GH3, GX7 still scores lower on respective lenses.

Curious.quetely

http://www.dxomark.com/Reviews/Best-lenses-for-the-16-MPix-Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-GX7-Part-1/How-does-sharpness-compare-between-the-Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-GX7-and-the-Olympus-OM-D-E-M1

Not only that, the GX7 scores lower on sharpness than some 12mp cameras like the E-PL2. I find their result difficult to believe.

-- hide signature --

Generally any scores that may have influence on sales are just waiting for its good sponsor..... and it seems not all testers are able to to resist the temptation...

It's so bitterly to get to know, just recently they looked so impartial and respectable...

Olympus suddenly got absolutely unexpected help from mysterious Mrs Fortune who so softly whispered - Yeah Honey, now you can resolutely decrease your advertising budget, Panny is not a strong competitor anymore...

Sorry, I just retell my strange night dream, forget it...

Pictures shooter's gear list:Pictures shooter's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Sony Alpha 7R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow