GX7 Lens Review on DxO

Started Dec 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
MrWalrusGumboot
Regular MemberPosts: 181Gear list
Like?
Re: GX7 Lens Review on DxO
In reply to gteague, Dec 16, 2013

gteague wrote:

considering i just received the gx7 and the 75/1.8 these seem hugely disappointing results. one comment said that it was lower than the gx1 which is the m43 camera i've used for years while waiting for panasonic to come to their senses and provide in-body stabilization.

/guy

-- hide signature --

"The world is going to pieces and people like Adams and Weston are photographing rocks!" ~Henri Cartier-Bresson

I wouldn't put too much weight in these results, I've owned a LOT of Panasonic G Series cameras and regardless of what DXO says, it's definitely a big step up in IQ from the GX1.

I'm sure you'll find this for yourself once you get a chance to try it out properly. These results just don't make any sense, and at the end of the day, if it works for you in real world shooting that's all that matters.

-- hide signature --

Let the light guide you...

MrWalrusGumboot's gear list:MrWalrusGumboot's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow