UK Users - DO NOT BUY from Campkins Cameras, Cambridge

Started Mar 9, 2010 | Discussions thread
leno
Senior MemberPosts: 1,130Gear list
Like?
Re: UK Users - DO NOT BUY from Campkins Cameras, Cambridge
In reply to Pavlos Varnavides, Dec 15, 2013

Pavlos Varnavides wrote:

In addition... I believe I have provided enough proof to the retailer of the dodgy delivery here. More than enough for them to put in their own claim against the courier, and refund me immediately

Instead, I am told to wait forever, with no idea whats going on while the courier "investigates".

Maybe they are trying to get to 120 days at which point I can't take them to small claims, who knows.

Totally agree the contract is between you and the seller. Else where it might be different but in  the UK you are right. One point however the seller and courier are allowed a period of time to investigate and correct. But I would make sure that you document all details to prove the time line, in that you have requested redress within any limits. It might be worth logging a call with the citizens advice as a time stamp.

leno's gear list:leno's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow