Inexpensive Grip for LF1

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
phazelag
Senior MemberPosts: 2,342Gear list
Like?
Ran a test to be sure
In reply to Dan W, 10 months ago

This is the Original image from my G5 which the blue in the LCD that its picking up is barely visible to the naked eye. The G5 and I just tried with my camera phone both picked up more blue than was there.

This is a photo taken just now with the LF1 on iA of the same spot with who knows how similar the light was, but the counter in the photo is looks alot closer to the G5 photo and how the LCD actaully looked to my eye. The LCD sends out light that another camera will pick up and is not as visible to the human eye. This JPEG show the WB is pretty close in a non scientific test, and I have been a pilot for years and my vision and ability to distinguish color has been tested again and again including two days ago, be the most modern test machine available. So I am saying its the LCD and not losing sleep. If your AWB is that bad you need a refund on your camera. I loaded the photos from my computer so you could see the exif data.  The LCD issue happens on all cameras and displays from phones or iPads too.

-- hide signature --
 phazelag's gear list:phazelag's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Ricoh GR Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow