Recent B&H Purchase and CC Fraud

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
MichaelKJ
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,065Gear list
Like?
Re: Recent B&H Purchase and CC Fraud
In reply to mmshoot, 7 months ago

mmshoot wrote:

Thanks for nothing...I know what B&H is all about.

If you had actually read the post instead of looking for a reason to condescend and correct, you'd see that I was not saying that B&H is at fault.

Since you weren't trying to blame B&H, I think it is reasonable to criticize you for including B&H in the title of your thread.  Linking B&H with credit card fraud was inappropriate.  Imo, you should have simply titled your thread Credit card fraud or Credit card fraud after camera purchase. Although, to be honest, I don't think you had any basis for starting this thread.

If others have recently had transactions and then their card was used for another purchase, it might be of benefit for B&H to know this and get to the bottom of it.

Have you purchased from them in the past week? If not, keep your wisdom to yourself as you have nothing to add.

Maybe you've never worked in a place that has access to credit card numbers. I have. It just takes one person to commit a fraud and it's pretty easy to do.

I'd prefer it not to be B&H related at all, but if it is, asking about it here seems like as good a place as any.

MichaelKJ's gear list:MichaelKJ's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow