Df instead of my D800E??

Started Dec 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Osku
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,985Gear list
Like?
Re: Df instead of my D800E??
In reply to Absolutic, Dec 12, 2013

Absolutic wrote:

I bought D800 the moment it came out. For many of the same considerations that you have I sold it in couple of months use. Shooting with D600 now.

You sold an almost new D800 and bought a new D600? Did you get lots of money for a lens or something else by doing so? Where I live, D600 was always pretty close to the price of a D800. So price can not be a reason here, was it for you? If not price, then what is better for you in a D600 (or a D610) than in a D800 that made you switch?

Just wondering. Bought a new D800 this week, and seems a nice tool for my use. Size ok, weight ok, resolution ok (I would not mind >100 Mpxl, but this is really enough currently), handling ok. AF is way better than where I am coming from. I might think differently in a few months, yes, but currently I can only say I could have preferred more metal parts instead of that plastic front plate for example. Df was interesting, but way too expensive here.

-- hide signature --

Osku

Osku's gear list:Osku's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG Aspherical HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow