Show us YOUR best for 2013

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
schaki
Senior MemberPosts: 2,077Gear list
Like?
Re: Show us YOUR best for 2013
In reply to Harold66, 7 months ago

Not exactly even my best from the Ricohs of 2013, but one which I like for being odd. That magpie looked for food. Jumped in on the right side and went out on the left side.

The CX4 has unfortunately otherwise been something of a small disappointment with the grey looking noise and also the somewhat unprecise handling of that joycstick-like control to navigate in menus and ADJ-options. I've begun to use the good old R3 instead after finally having found another good one.

Other than this picture and the ones with the R3 which came out very well, my best pictures has come from the Contax TVS Digital which I've used quite a lot together with the R3 this year.

During the winter my Ricoh Caplio 400G Wide are probably about to see some use as it is the best rugged and shockproof Ricoh overall when everything like handling, image quality and features are counted. Other than that the Ricoh Caplio 500G and 500SE has best image quality of these odd Ricohs if handled correct. The Ricoh G600 and G700 like so many other newer Ricohs simply failed to excel in terms of low NR, slower apertures at the wide end of the zoom combined with smaller Ccd/more filthy NR and also slower AF due to removed PD AF sensors.

schaki's gear list:schaki's gear list
Contax TVS Digital
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow