Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di USD Lens for Sony

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
brian14478
Senior MemberPosts: 3,510
Like?
Re: Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di USD Lens for Sony
In reply to seilerbird666, 9 months ago

seilerbird666 wrote:

I love it when people review an item they have never used and jump to some amazing conclusions.

I have used the Tamron 200-500 for years and it doesn't need any additional image stabilization.

No one is 'reviewing' anything.  Based on the performance of the 200-500 potential buyers are hoping sony isn't excluding in lens os because of the lame 'Well sony already has is in a-mount non-sense.

Sony I believe has shares in tamron and I am sure that is the reason tamron left out lens is* with the new 70-200 2.8 in sony a-mount.  If you read reviews on the tamron or several sigma zooms, lens is* can blow away sony's in camera stabilization.  With  600mm of reach that can be very useful/beneficial/making the difference between a good shot or not.

So while no one 'needs' lens is, it would be a great feature as several lenses have shown consistently and indisputably that it is generally more effective . Not everyone wants ,needs or even can use a tri-pod in many cases either.

thanks-brian

...would be nice to see some recent tamron 200-500 shots from you.*

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow