X-E2 - another review and jpeg DR observations ...

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kq77
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
X-E2 - another review and jpeg DR observations ...
9 months ago

Hello,

In the latest X-E2 review - Tech Radar has shown poor results in jpeg dynamic range section.

The XE-2 results are the worst among competing camers, and what is the most courius (to me), much worse the X-E1?

The results are supported by words: "The relatively low dynamic range scores of the X-E2 reflect our findings in the real world, where highlights can be lost a little early [...]"

It's to early to have my own observarations so I have to rely on this graphs - especially because they look very profi

The results for the RAW are OK (ACR) but I have bought this camers for OOC JPEG, to simplify my workflow (life ;-)) and I was quite happy what my already-sold X-E1 produced.

Any suggetions ? Forget OOC JPEGs ? forget this review? Correct in-camera settings ?

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/cameras-and-camcorders/cameras/digital-slrs-hybrids/fuji-x-e2-1189190/review/5#articleContent

Best Regards,

Kriss

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow