FF hype is great for unstylish APS-C believers

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
abortabort
Contributing MemberPosts: 959Gear list
Like?
Re: FF hype is great for unstylish APS-C believers
In reply to ZzzooM3, 9 months ago

Its the lead up to Christmas, it has nothing to do with a mass migration to FF. Prices are determined by what the market will pay, during the festive season people aren't that interested in buying second hand (for gifts) and much of their available money is set aside for gifts and other parts of the festive season, not picking themselves up more lenses. So during this time ALL s/h camera gear is cheaper, because you have less people bidding against you (auction) and just less genuine interest (sales) so those figures drop.

It's a great time to buy for sure, but I highly doubt that there is some mass exodus from crop happening that means all crop stuff from now on will be dirt cheap.

I picked up a Canon FF lens for my A7 this week MUCH cheaper than I have seen them go for in the recent past - maybe there is a mass migration from Canon happening as well

abortabort's gear list:abortabort's gear list
Sony RX100 Ricoh GR Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 +32 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow