MFT IQ gets "annihilated"

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Big Ga
Forum ProPosts: 16,553
Like?
Re: Bad form
In reply to Bob Tullis, 10 months ago

Bob Tullis wrote:

I happened to pass through that thread, yesterday I think, and while I did post a response I don't think any effort will change the mind of someone with that determined perspective. Faith is impossible to reason with.

Who says my purpose is to try and change his mind? I agree that's very unlikely to happen.

However reading his hyperbole about how MFT is effectively so inferior for landscape use as to not be worth considering, could give other people over on the very generic landscape forum totally the wrong opinion. And he does seem to be a VERY prolific poster, with over 7000 posts in only a few years. People might actually listen to him!

But then this brings up the doubly troubling issue, that someone with that level of 'seniority' does to all intents and purposes, seem to have been caught out 'doctoring' images to suit his purposes, yet claiming they are straight out of camera. Frankly, this is well out of order in my books, regardless of the camera or format being talked about. And remember ... over on 1022, its ME that's considered to be the Nikon fanboy !!!!!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow