FF hype is great for unstylish APS-C believers

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
forpetessake
Senior MemberPosts: 3,469
Like?
Re: FF hype is great for unstylish APS-C believers
In reply to Dirk W, 8 months ago

Dirk W wrote:

I just love the FF hype. Today I bought the SEL 10-18 for an absolute bargain price from someone who upgraded to FF. Last week I added a stellar A77 with 2 great lenses to my gear - for almost half of the regular used price - for the same reason; seller upgraded to FF. For me who decided to stay with APS-C (admittedly having to fight some temptation :-)), this FF hype is like heaven and I can buy used APS-C equipment that I have been interested in for a long while for prices that i could never dream of. Don't get me wrong - the A7s look great and I really understand why people like them. But soon there will probably come a new top NEX model, and then.....

Anybody else of the APS-C believers using the chance right now?

Guess what, you can buy film cameras and lenses for a fraction of their original price and a lot cheaper than modern equipment.

There is nothing morally, etc. right or wrong with either choice and each one may make sense in a particular context. I just wish people stopped polluting the forum with inane threads about the superiority of their decisions.

-- hide signature --

"Ninety percent of everything is crap" - Sturgeon's law

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow