JulesJ
Forum ProPosts: 34,587Gear list
Like?
Re: not a blizzard
In reply to skanter, Dec 10, 2013

skanter wrote:

jrkliny wrote:

Sam,

It appears that you define BS as anything that you do not like or agree with. Three or four of us had some suggestions or comments that you did not like and your response was pretty hostile.

Let me try to remove some of the "BS" from this thread. I had suggested that you might want to post images for critique and comments on a different forum. Let me renege on that suggestion. The websites I was thinking of would not appreciate any negative comments falling into the BS category. Nor would the members appreciate your responses.

Now you can push the ignore button if you want but you might want to consider that everyone is not attacking you. If you post an image here or at a camera club or for any review, you might anticipate some comments that you disagree with. If someone has taken the time and effort to make those comments, you don't need to be argumentative. You can always stick with your own prior opinions.

-- hide signature --

You post this to me, then accuse ME of being hostile?

Sadly, you were Skanter.

jrkliny wrote:

I suspect you are just throwing out some bait so you can engage some suckers and demonstrate your superior knowledge or at least a superior and condescending attitude.

You make little sense and keep contradicting yourself. Please give up on this, put me on ignore. I'm not sure what your problem is, but I've had it with you.

-- hide signature --

Sam K., NYC

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
crapNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow