Veteran MemberPosts: 6,823Gear list
Like?
Re: not a blizzard
In reply to RedFox88, Dec 10, 2013

RedFox88 wrote:

Limburger wrote:

RedFox88 wrote:

Limburger wrote:

Got another "guess the photographer" picture?

Anyone posting a "guess the photographer" post will be posting his own photo, LOL!

To me it seems Sam has proven otherwise, check his thread about Saul Leiter's pic.

Well, posting photos that aren't yours is another completely sticky issue in itself unless done by a link only and not hot-linked.

Thank you, Internet policeman, or moderator wannabe. This is almost as relevant as your insistance that what I described as a blizzard may not have actually been deemed an official blizzard by the weather bureau, because the sun was shining. Of course, the photo was taken at night.

RedFox88 wrote:

skanter wrote:

This is one of mine, take a few years back. It was a huge blizzard here in NYC.

Sorry but the sun doesn't shine during a blizzard. There is a real definition of a blizzard and not every "blizzard" that news calls one is actually a blizzard. Your photos shows a sun reflection and that can't happen during blizzard conditions which essentially is sustained white-out conditions. So not even your photo could have been taken during a blizzard!

Looney tunes!

-- hide signature --

Sam K., NYC

skanter's gear list:skanter's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
crapNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow