Best Value DSLR - Sony A58

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Ricky85
Regular MemberPosts: 152Gear list
Like?
Re: Haha!
In reply to cgarrard, 7 months ago

First shot has at least 3 exposure errors in the sky, and I didn't even need to look at the second. Every single Sony SLT/DSLR/Compact I tested with sweep panorama has stitching and exposure errors- i.e. it's worthless to me.

The reason of difference in exposure is SUN. Even a child can tell that on 1st images SUN is on the top left and on second its was just on the right side of the last shot. No DLSR in this world that can handle SUN directly without any special filters!!!

Um no, and the fact that you don't see them is exactly why Sony keeps using this feature. No worries though, enjoy your camera.

Okay let me make the correction here, its not only Sony using this feature I had this same exposure/stitching issues in Nikon also. Any variation in exposure is well manageable by using CPL filter.

Ricky85's gear list:Ricky85's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sony SLT-A58 Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM II
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow