ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JudyM
Forum MemberPosts: 88Gear list
Like?
Panasonic Lumix LF1 for new mother?
Dec 9, 2013

Greetings,

My daughter is about to have her first child and asked me today to give her a gift of a camera with Wi-Fi capability that would be easy to use, and where she could easily share photos and videos of her son.  She has not had a camera for a long time and has only used the camera on her smartphone.  I would expect she would use the camera on automatic 95% of the time.

What are you experiences with using the built-in Wi-Fi to upload photos to an iOS device so they can be easily emailed?  Is the connectivity difficult to setup?  She's a busy person and I don't know how much patience she'll have for technical things.

I also wanted to know about shutter lag with this camera.  Does the autofocus work quickly?

If it's difficult to setup and if the auto-focus is not particularly speedy, would you have some other suggestions for me?

Thanks!

JudyM

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow