GXR Lenses, lensors & Misc.

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Runnicle
Regular MemberPosts: 460Gear list
Like?
A Great Link to "all" M-mount Lenses
In reply to N Desmond, 9 months ago

Des, I have just two of my cameras out here, GXR and ePL2, plus of course the Asus tablet which has come in mighty handy both today as a camera and for even longer to be able to make Skype calls from where cell calls are unreliable at best.  I presume by now that you've seen the photos I just posted of the GXR next to the E-PL2?

In the course of exploring old GXR postings about shutter release cables I came across this very noteworthy link to a compendium of information about Leica M-mount lenses, including discussion of how related mounts such as Canon/Nikon rangefinders and LTM can be adapted to M-mount status.  This link was originally posted over two years ago by a gentleman, Geoffrey Kitt, who used to be a contributor here.  It is a link (see below) definitely worth bookmarking in case you haven't already done so.

Leica M-mount Lenses Link Here

Runnicle's gear list:Runnicle's gear list
Ricoh GXR A12 50mm F2.5 Macro Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Ricoh GXR A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5 Sony SLT-A57 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow