Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rcjim
Regular MemberPosts: 318Gear list
Like?
Panasonic GX7 Micro 4/3 camera at the basketball game
8 months ago

I just picked up the Panasonic GX7 m4/3 camera with 14-42mm kit lens, Panasonic 45-150mm and Panasonic 25mm f1.4 lens (50mm full-frame equivalent). I've never shot indoor sports because I haven't really had the interest and and lacked the proper equipment. However, yesterday I thought I would bring the GX7 and 25mm f1.4 lens along to an 8th grade basketball game. I was curious if I could get some decent shots. I used Shutter Priority Mode with the shutter speed set to 1/500 sec and ISO set to Auto. The GX7 chose an ISO range of 800-1250 for most of these photos.  Obviously, my reach was limited with the prime lens and I'm certainly not an expert with composing basketball photos. Anyway, below are a few photos from the game.

rcjim's gear list:rcjim's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH Mega OIS
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow