Can I have a "global" slideshow showing all photos stored in various galleries at Zenfolio?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
chkproductions
Contributing MemberPosts: 771
Like?
Re: Can I have a "global" slideshow showing all photos stored in various galleries at Zenfolio?
In reply to Victor Engel, 7 months ago

Victor Engel wrote:

There is a difference between a collection and using copies. With a collection, the attributes of the picture are always specified in the gallery where the picture actually resides. With copy, you have two distinct copies of the picture, each with its own set of attributes. So if you edit the attributes of one copy, you will need to edit the other one, too, unless you want them to be different. I usually want them the same, so I use collections instead of copying the pictures.

-- hide signature --

Victor Engel

Hmmm.  I haven't done it that way.  I actually did email Zen support and the way I do it is the way they told me to.  I will try with a collection and see how that works.  Thanks.

I change out my homepage slideshow every couple of months so I just delete all copies in the SS folder then go to my various galleries and copy different images to the SS Folder to create a new slide show.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow