Problem returning 29 cameras to B&H Photo Locked

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
mlieber507
Junior MemberPosts: 43
Re: Problem returning 29 cameras to B&H Photo
In reply to YD, 7 months ago

YD wrote:

I had the misfortune today to returning a shipment of 29 Nikon D800 cameras at B&H Photo and having them tell me that I should have purchased one to evaluate it first!! I told that I wanted to try the 30 and pick the best one and returning the remaining 29 is a normal practice at every other camera store except there store apparently. I routinly buy 30 items at Best Buy and return the 29 I don't want. But these guys act like I'm abusing a privalege!

My friend recently purchased a camera, returned it, purchased another, returned it, purchased another, returned it and then purchased another. But for some reason I'm being singled out by them. Then people call him a troll for sharing his experience. I expect B&H being professionals, not tell me some things I don't want to here!

You are creating problems for many other B and H customers who have to pay higher prices because of the cost to B and H of providing you with an irrational level of service.  If all of their customers were like you they would be out of business.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
LOLNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow