Going back tomorrow - How can I do better? - Night shots

Started 9 months ago | Photos thread
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 4,354Gear list
Like?
Re: Going back tomorrow - How can I do better? - Night shots
In reply to Florida Nature Photographer, 9 months ago

There is a prankster in our midst!

I get there plenty early. I find a composition that I like better than the one I had Wednesday. I take a bunch of test shots before the good light shows up. I figure out how I'm going to try all the different suggestions I had written down on a list that I received in this thread. I even came up with a plan to keep track of which shots had which suggestions...

Then came the good light. Then went the good light. What didn't come was the lights on the bridge! After all this!

I asked several locals why the bridge didn't light up tonight and none had an explanation. They were as baffled as I was.

I have concluded that there is someone among us who is well connected and after reading this thread thought it would be funny if the lights didn't go on. They made the appropriate phone call(s) and voila here I am typing this message.

Well, I hope you are happy Mr. Prankster.

I made the best of the situation and have a few shots to post. I made a special series just for murfthesurf to help her with her star burst concerns. I have to sort through them and post process which I won't do until the morning.

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow