Going back tomorrow - How can I do better? - Night shots

Started 10 months ago | Photos thread
Marty4650
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,797Gear list
Like?
Odds are.....
In reply to Florida Nature Photographer, 10 months ago

Florida Nature Photographer wrote:

Just before I went to bed last night this thread received a visit from a troll. I followed my policy or ignoring it but several did not recognize it for what it was and a fair amount of clutter resulted.

Thankfully, I see that is all gone now. If the person responsible would send me a private message telling me how that was accomplished I'd appreciate it. I'd like to be able to keep my denoised in the future.

Thanks, and now back to photography...

Odds are that someone made a complaint, and one of our excellent moderators did the work needed to clean up the debris.

I don't think the moderators normally go looking for problems. Rather they just read any complaints made, and then take the appropriate action if they deem it warranted.

There really isn't much we can do about these things, other than report them and then just let the mods do their jobs. It always pays to be very specific, and to avoid reporting really minor problems.

Incidentally, your shots were really nice, and they will get better with more practice and learning. I think you are doing great.

Marty4650's gear list:Marty4650's gear list
Sony SLT-A55 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow