I am not a smart person

Started Dec 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
moji
Regular MemberPosts: 140Gear list
Like?
Re: I am not a smart person
In reply to joseluismx, Dec 6, 2013

I don't know how smart you are but I know you are a very honest and self-confident person.

You have in addition let several of us to tell about our dumb mistakes. Here we go with my best shot:

In the last days of Film era I bought a beautiful, used Yashica GSN rangefinder. Everything was okay with the old camera except the film counter which did not work at all.We were invited to wedding of a friend of mine. He asked initially to be the photographer. Fortunatley I refused. But for the joy I brought this new for me Yashica to the wedding. I took some shots and some younger people attracted to that old camera. I told them about the beauty of rangefinders and thought them to focus with it. many shots later I felt unlike what I used to, this time the film was more than 24 frames. I never bought a 36 frame film. I thought may be the guy at the shop had mistakeley gave me a 36 frames film. Not bad at all, It was handy to have more frames in that occasions. It was a nice summer evening and the couple came out to the park and my friend asked me to take some pictures there. I shot several more shots but the film never stopped. Back home I went to the dark bathroom and carefully opened the back. yes, you gussed right: There was no film in the camera. Stupid me never paid attention to film Rewind Knob which never moved.

Before my friend ask me about my photos I called him after some days and told the sad story about how a friends little son opened the camera and exposed the whole film to light.

Now many of you can feel much better about yourself!

Moji

moji's gear list:moji's gear list
Pentax K10D Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA 16-45mm F4 ED AL Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited Sigma 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow