I am not a smart person

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
moji
Regular MemberPosts: 123
Like?
Re: I am not a smart person
In reply to joseluismx, 9 months ago

I don't know how smart you are but I know you are a very honest and self-confident person.

You have in addition let several of us to tell about our dumb mistakes. Here we go with my best shot:

In the last days of Film era I bought a beautiful, used Yashica GSN rangefinder. Everything was okay with the old camera except the film counter which did not work at all.We were invited to wedding of a friend of mine. He asked initially to be the photographer. Fortunatley I refused. But for the joy I brought this new for me Yashica to the wedding. I took some shots and some younger people attracted to that old camera. I told them about the beauty of rangefinders and thought them to focus with it. many shots later I felt unlike what I used to, this time the film was more than 24 frames. I never bought a 36 frame film. I thought may be the guy at the shop had mistakeley gave me a 36 frames film. Not bad at all, It was handy to have more frames in that occasions. It was a nice summer evening and the couple came out to the park and my friend asked me to take some pictures there. I shot several more shots but the film never stopped. Back home I went to the dark bathroom and carefully opened the back. yes, you gussed right: There was no film in the camera. Stupid me never paid attention to film Rewind Knob which never moved.

Before my friend ask me about my photos I called him after some days and told the sad story about how a friends little son opened the camera and exposed the whole film to light.

Now many of you can feel much better about yourself!

Moji

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow