Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Training
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
DMC LF1 My thoughts
11 months ago

I wanted an upgrade to a Canon S95 and after seeing the LF1 win best consumer compact with What digital camera magazine i thought i would look into the upgrade. The EVF was a big seller for me even though in reality it's not that great but i am starting to think it has so much missing in it as well.

I have searched the manual from front to back and have googled till my fingertips are practically bleeding but i can't find anywhere to:

1 Adjust flash output (FEV)

2 Visually see blown highlights on an image (I know it has a histogram but seeing blinkies is so much better)

3 Charging via the camera only (Not a major issue for me)

4 Convert a Raw image to a Jpeg In camera

Points 1,2 and 4 could possibly be implemented via a firmware update. On the plus side it does take reasonable pictures and seems to handle high iso's pretty well.

I hope i haven't just overlooked the instructions, but for me without these omissions, this camera is a bit of a paper weight.

Thanks for letting me have a whinge

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon PowerShot S95 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow