EOS M2 has been announced!

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
coso dp
Forum MemberPosts: 73Gear list
Like?
Re: Great product if Canon sells it at the current EOS M prices... but
In reply to 6x9, 4 months ago

6x9 wrote:

If the prices are going to be much higher than the current EOS M, this release does not make much sense. If the M2 is priced similar to the EOS M, than it is fine - since there is Wi-Fi and better AF.

Still, I do not get it - why would somebody decide to squeeze a camera like EOS M - which is already a bit too small - any further... Canon are not going to decrease the lenses' sizes proportionally, right? Does not make much sense then.

Seems like the M2 was ready long time ago. Canon expected the EOS M to be a big success, so the M2 was already cooking in the oven to "strengthen the success". But... it did not happen.

It would probably be a smart(er) idea to offer an EVF on the M2, at least, as an option.

Still like my EOS M!

-- hide signature --

- 6x9 -

rumors said it was ready to ship in august or september, but they then decided to wait... I think an M3 will be ready pretty soon, maybe late summer 2014, an M2 like this won't be successful without further changes.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow