Once in a year opportunity : ) .... messed up. : (

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
GeorgianBay1939
Senior MemberPosts: 2,365Gear list
Like?
Re: The good news
In reply to Art_P, 10 months ago

Art_P wrote:

you've got a whole year to prepare for the next one!

Mark your calendar so you'll have everything ready next year before hand. Playing w settings last minute in the dark could definitely lead to errors.

You might try shooting Christmas lights from a moving car.

This falls into the 'botched' category, but then it was grab the camera and shoot w whatever it was set to. Taken when the light changed and I was turning left while the fire truck went straight.

-- hide signature --

Art P
"I am a creature of contrast,
of light and shadow.
I live where the two play together,
I thrive on the conflict"

Not bad, if taken with a dose of psychoactive chemicals!!! At least your 1/40 second exposure got the flashing lights!    Good stuff.

Yeah, I keep my cameras handy when in the truck and when I am out and about. 95% of my photos are "unplanned". I just make a record of my visual experiences.

Got this guy out of the truck.... sometimes it works out.

opportunity shot

Thanks for sharing your "botched" shot.  Now we have two!  I wonder how many thousands were captured by various phones the last while.

t

GeorgianBay1939's gear list:GeorgianBay1939's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
wellNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow