Started Dec 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dchase
Regular MemberPosts: 126
Like?
Keep or return K3?
Dec 2, 2013

Hello all, and thank you for your replies in advance.  I have a K3 waiting under the tree for Christmas.  Up until now I have been shooting with a K7 and prior to that a K10.  I shoot mostly my daughter's athletic events (cheering and field hockey).  I also shoot a lot on vacation i.e. walking around without a tripod (although I do have one).  I have been reading a lot about how difficult it (may) be to get clear photos with the new 24MP sensor without perfect technique or a tripod.  From those who have some experience with the K3, does it lend itself to that kind of photography or may I be better served with a K5II(s).  I shoot mostly raw but have to admit, have been shooting about 50% JPEG on travels as get tired of the PP (usually come home with 2000-3000 pictures from vacation).  I process the photos with Aperture.  Thanks again for the advice.  Have great holidays!!!

Pentax K-5 Pentax K-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow