Once in a year opportunity : ) .... messed up. : (

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
GeorgianBay1939
Senior MemberPosts: 2,365Gear list
Like?
Re: Once in a year opportunity : ) .... messed up. : (
In reply to Pedagydusz, 10 months ago

Pedagydusz wrote:

Well, I think that picture is bad beyond listing mistakes. It is a "forget it" picture.

The really ruining factor is bad beyond belief camera shake. All the other factors you call mistakes, are just doubtful options, at most bad options. But if there was no motion shake beyond anything acceptable, you could recover at least partially from them all. But as it is, you can't even see if focus is on or off.

All that is in contrast with that beautiful picture of the train in the first image!

BTW, I don't even see why you are so upset, the picture would never be "a great image", it would at best be a curiosity (and may be valuable at that, i concede)

-- hide signature --

The reason I posted the image was to show how a  reasonably competent photographer could screw it up so badly because he didn't pay real attention to the circumstances of the photo.

t

GeorgianBay1939's gear list:GeorgianBay1939's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
wellNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow