Steve Huff review A7/R, say they will take over the world!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
SonyForNow
Regular MemberPosts: 278Gear list
Like?
Re: Steve Huff review A7/R, say they will take over the world!
In reply to lolopasstrail, 9 months ago

lolopasstrail wrote:

Funniest thing is, so many of the responding posters write the exact same style.

I try to get past the headache part and pull out some really useful information. It seems the takeaway is this is the best camera ever. I think I read the same about the Olympus EM1 and a Fuji or two. After that, the direct commercial that if you want to buy this bestest camera ever, just go to this link.

I'm looking forward to real world reviews from someone who has no links to making money from gushing over the latest newest expensive commercial product.

Exactly! In five years they'll be on eBay for 20% of new price (being generous). My E-M5 was called a "Game Changer" yet already supplanted by newer models 1 1/2 years later. In the USA it's the Nikon D3000's and Canon Ti's that have taken over sales wise for DSLR's. Also apparently Steve still uses a land line and hasn't heard that cell phone cameras have already taken over the world.

SonyForNow's gear list:SonyForNow's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH Mega OIS +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow