Does Anyone use checklists?

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
Timj351
Senior MemberPosts: 2,029
Like?
Re: I use Custom Settings for that now
In reply to The Sage Knows, 10 months ago

This is a great thread and there has been a lot of good information provided. So thanks to everyone for that. For me, since I'm not a pro, my needs are pretty minimal but there are still things that are important to remember so I will occasionally make lists that mostly pertain to the gear I want to bring or things that need to be done before hand, like charging batteries. There is one thing that I am surprised no one brought up here that can minimize the need for some checklists and that is simply getting into the habit of reading your camera information in your viewfinder or LCD screen prior to each shot. There isn't a lot you will miss if you are constantly scanning your camera settings.

Another thing I just thought of is that you could easily type out your various lists on your computer and photograph the computer screen so that all of that information is now in your camera. If it was the first photo on your memory card it would be quick to access and view.

-Tim

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow