Does Anyone use checklists?

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
wasserball
Senior MemberPosts: 2,491Gear list
Like?
Re: Does Anyone use checklists?
In reply to phazelag, 10 months ago

I do not use a check list of photography. So far so good since I only shoot sports, and I carry only what is needed by mentally go through what I will be doing.

In regard to surgeon using a check list. I think they will as part of payments from Obama care. Previously, a surgeon depends on what he does. If a patient has problems after surgery, the doctor will bill the patient/insurance for the extra effort. Now, the surgeon gets paid by the operation until 30 days after recovery. There will also a check list he must check off to assure that the procedure for the operation is followed.  It will take surgeons time to get used to the idea since they have always considered themselves as the top dog of any operation.  From what I hear, they will be paid more than before if the patient recovers well within the 30 days (guarantee).

wasserball's gear list:wasserball's gear list
Kenko Teleplus Pro 300 AF 1.4x Nikon D3S Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 400mm f/2.8G ED VR II +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow