Why is this called "Leica Talk" ?

Started Nov 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
janlu
Senior MemberPosts: 6,551
Like?
:::::Some further thoughts ….. : ::::::
In reply to Jim Evidon, Nov 30, 2013

This place has always been a place where real photography has been the main interest , as all of you know…..

I have always found in this place priceless information and help about the Leica gear , thanks to many members that have an outstanding knoledge about !!!

The members of this forum also have always accepted some no-Leica photos from some very respectful members , and also from outsiders too !!! Interesting comparisons and very different points of view , i think this is very sensible and right after all .

We are just now without a moderator ….. and with the consense of DPreview to enjoy this forum without !!!

But we have to behave correctly , so i think that some no-leica photos is ok , but it's not ok encouraging them !!!!

Also i find very disturbing that in such a moment of the forum various people are posting many images from other brands .

All the forum has always defended them but they are not of help now !!!

So why ???? The forum has always helped them and now they do not understand that is better to take a little break ……. or do you all really want a moderator come again without understand when it's the case to accept no-Leica pictures or not ??? !!!!

If we want to be the natural moderators of this forum we also have to behave correctly……. accepting some no-leica pictures is good …. but encouraging them as a sort of rebellion is not a good thing .

Oh … and i have no problem with no-leica pictures but if all of you no-leica users continue in a so hard way without understanding the right limit …. then it will be worse for all…. Leica users and not !  

Gianluca

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow