Steve Huff review A7/R, say they will take over the world!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
quezra
Senior MemberPosts: 2,436Gear list
Like?
Re: Steve Huff review A7/R, say they will take over the world!
In reply to Brian Caslis, 10 months ago

Brian Caslis wrote:

quezra wrote:

bluevellet wrote:

quezra wrote:

Brian Caslis wrote:

How is it in normal operation? Anything feel slow? I can't quite figure out what the point in his review was. Is it it's slow to turn on? You can need to take more care to get a 36MP shot? If it feels normal/fast in normal operation I don't see what the point is.

Why do you care? You have already decided you're not interested in this camera, correct?

Did you even read his other replies or do you just check gear lists and make assumptions?

Yes, that's how I figured out he isn't actually interested in the A7, the same way you aren't interested in this camera except to denigrate it.

Wow, going for the jerk award? I'm actually interested in buying this camera. Since it's not in any stores here in the U.S. I can only get impressions online. Is there some law you can't be interested in multiple cameras?

Ok in that case I apologize.  The descent of m4/3 crowd here might have had me confuse you with someone else.

quezra's gear list:quezra's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony Alpha NEX-5N Voigtlander 35mm F1.4 Nokton +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow