ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tucabert
Regular MemberPosts: 103Gear list
Like?
Changing technique for new sensor
Nov 30, 2013

Hello,

After reading a lot about people not getting sharp results with their K-3. I then watched photouniverse's video about it and how he was able to get perfectly sharp images with it. However, he and many others said that since Pentax have used the same sensor (or at least the same resolution sensor) for many years now, people are used to that. He then says that moving form 16MP to 24MP would need a steep learning curve. It is also mentioned numerous times that it is a matter of fixing your technique in order to get the most out of the camera. What I don't understand is what those techniques are. He never actually gives any examples. What exactly is it that we need to change to get the best results? Could someone please explain this to me?

thanks,

Albert

Tucabert's gear list:Tucabert's gear list
Pentax K-30 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Adobe Photoshop CS6 extended +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Pentax K-3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DaleNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow