Flat view
Hen3ry
Senior MemberPosts: 8,917Gear list
Like?
+++++ Your m43 and you; show us your secrets! (We won't tell!) +++++
9 months ago

Yeah, right, we won’t!!!

Da rools:

1. Take, resurrrect, process, or whatever, an image, probably with your m43 camera.

2. Respond to this post, deleting the subject head and adding your own which pertains to the image you wish to share, and uploading your image.

3. Appreciate all comments received except negative ones (obviously posted by malcontents envious of your ability to put your equipment to work for the benefit of humankind).

4. Give your fellow picture posters the opportunity to enjoy your extremely positive comments about their work by posting your comments rather than just sitting entranced in front of your monitor when you see what they do muttering into your milo: "Wonderful, wonderful!".

(VOICE OFF): "What do you mean malcontents, you dictatorial half wit?"

My pathetic attempt last week to hog the lime light by including my first post in this post will not be repeated. It messed up the list.

Thank you to everyone who did NOT tell me that because they assumed a highly intelligent and sensitive type like me would see it and not repeat the error.

PS: Someone else had better stand by to start the list next week. It is Saturday night here and next week, I plan to be in a bar and imbibing my 26th beer by this time! Be warned! Look for bad pix of beer from me on the Sunday!

Cheers, geoff

-- hide signature --

Geoffrey Heard
Down and out in Rabaul in the South Pacific
http://pngtimetraveller.blogspot.com/2011/10/return-to-karai-komana_31.html

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +4 more
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow