To watermark or not to watermark?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Clueless Wanderer
Senior MemberPosts: 1,139Gear list
Like?
Re: To watermark or not to watermark?
In reply to Clueless Wanderer, 8 months ago

Follow up:

The feedback/help from the responder's to this posting was extreemely valuable in opening my eyes to what needed to be done and just how serious I needed to be in my approach to this kind of thing. I tested two types of watermark removal software and then 'constructed' a watermark that would be more difficult for removal software to deal with than just a run of the mill opacity changed water mark. This also goes for photoshop removal.

Due to the balancing act of double watermarking 240 images for 'some' security v's viewer experience, I had to to go through 2960 variations :-o But hey, it was what was needed.
After finishing the watermarking, the best compliment I got from a friend was "Don't you think you should water mark the images against theft?" Awesome that comment made the slog of it all worth while
I want to thank all who responded to my original posting

-- hide signature --
 Clueless Wanderer's gear list:Clueless Wanderer's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow