ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Fuji - Warning may contain Rant
Nov 29, 2013

Ok I'm a Fuji X user, 100, X-Pro1, X-E1, X100s, bought > sold > rebought

These X cameras have their faults but on the whole they are pretty great, Fuji has done a great job in producing a such a camera system in this body style of a different shoot experience and for those who don't want to PP their work the OOC Jpegs are about the best from any camera.

So......

my rant is that I'm kind of sick of reading about folks praising Fuji for their customer support, the fact is that if Fuji understood the technology they were using in their cameras then there would be no need to release firmware updates 1 or 2 years after a camera was released just to make the AF usable.

The fact is that Fuji has a habit of releasing unfinished and untested gear, wonky viewfinders, Orbs, aperture blade problem, slow AF but when they fix this issues like slow dripping taps they are praised for it and compared to the support for Nikon and Canon who in most part get their gear right when its released.

Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow