Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MikeFromMesa
Senior MemberPosts: 2,849
Like?
Mac Mini question
5 months ago

I am asking this because I have not been able to get a good answer from Apple Technical Support, the Apple chat line or Mac Mall (via their chat line). It does not seem like a difficult question so I don't know why I am having so much trouble getting it answered.

What is the maximum resolution the Mac Mini is capable of generating? If it can drive a monitor at 2560 x 1440 then I need to think about buying a monitor capable of that resolution. If it can only drive a monitor at 1920 x 1080 (and at lower resolutions) then I should confine myself to less capable monitors.

By the way, I could not an answer from Apple Technical Support because their machine would not let me past the "Hi. Welcome to Apple!" part without a serial number. The Apple sales people had no idea and transferred me to Apple Technical Support (where I could not get past the "Hi. Welcome to Apple!" part) and Mac Mall told me something like 1280 x 960. Can anyone spell 1990?

I am sure people on this forum know the answer to this question.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow