Started Nov 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
janlu
Senior MemberPosts: 6,521
Like?
Marcio :
In reply to marcio_napoli, Nov 27, 2013

marcio_napoli wrote:

Sure, Michael, I'm certain of that too.

But many folks won't go through the trouble of asking...

The info must be right there in the front page.

This is only your opinion , there is really no need to post full-resolution images

…. also many people always ask here ….and "always" get some very good help ,

…in more i really can't see here many no-Leica images …. only some exception…. 99% of the images posted here are from a Leica camera or a Leica lens …… and so there are few places around where you can see so many and different Leica pictures …. this is the right place to appreciate the Leica-output and work !!

Another case I remember:

I'm a huge fan of CCD sensors, and always found the images produced by the M8 and M9 simply gorgeous.

We all just know …. Marcio , you always write your usual long and infinite thought about CCD .

I already had a strong bias, but never actually thought of buying the M9 (mostly because I can't afford hehe).

Sometime ago, I've found a link (don't ask me where, I really don't remember) with a bunch of beautiful M9 DNGs to download.

These samples we're delightful. Most were at the golden hour, wich highlights the punchy M9 colours and CCD rendering.

Most were also shot wide open, with stuning bokeh from the Leica glass.

After playing with these DNGs, it took me 2 months to get rid of the idea of buying a M9. I just got cured because I can't afford it hehe

I don't remember which site that was, but they almost made me a Leica shooter.

That's the kind of "service" I expect the Leica forum to perform.

When you have asked for that … if i remember well someone on the Leica forum uploaded for you some DNG.

Also you know very well this forum , but you never loose the occasion to jump on it with some useless thought when it's really not needed and not even  deserved .

Gear issues in this forum are largely covered…. maybe in less threads but in a very competent and honest way .

That's very sad from you……

Gianluca

Nothing to explain.....

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow