Help Findinge 3D Edit software

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Molan
Contributing MemberPosts: 502Gear list
Like?
Re: Help Findinge 3D Edit software
In reply to crunchy_3d, 9 months ago

crunchy_3d wrote:

However no automatic 3D alignment features (as far as I can tell, at this point), but using two native 3D camera, alignments are perfect out of the cameras anyway.

Using two native 3D cameras? Not two 2D cameras?

In my experience no camera is perfect (based on my 3D cameras JVC HMZ1 and Panasonic DMC-3D1), but JVC is almost perfect if stereo window (window distance) is aligned manually before shooting.

Do you shoot with a camera that needs automatic 3D alignment?

If using two 2D cameras (tightly synchronised, of course) you always need to align the clips, otherwise you have distortion or problem with stereo window position.

Yes, I use FinePix REAL 3D W3 for stills and HDR-TD20VE for video, so need for automatic 3D alignment, although it would be nice to have just in case.

What relly made me choose cyperlink's 3D editor was the speed, it renders video a bit faster than live with my computer. 2D without changes can be done without render at all, and if transition is all that is needed, then only the transitions needs rendering making it extremely fast.

However it's a pain the AVCHD 3D disks can't made in bluray and in 1080 50i 3D, I'll have to make it on hard-disk first, then burn a bluray with the files from the HD. Tiresome process but it works, to sad cyberlink haven add a burn a bluray AVCHD 3D disk.

Molan's gear list:Molan's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5 Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A77 +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow