Nikon P7700 Owners....If You Were To Choose All Over Again...Would You Still Choose The

Started Feb 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
johnh2007
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Re: Nikon P7700 Owners....If You Were To Choose All Over Again...Would You Still Choose The
In reply to Terrier989, 9 months ago

I bought this Nikon p7700 two weeks ago via Amazon  and I still can't find anything negative to say about it. I also have a Nikon D3200 with the 18-105mm VR lens, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but on identical shots the P7700 is outperforming it in terms of contrast, sharpness and "pop" .  I certainly don't miss the viewfinder and find the flexibility of the folding rear screen far superior. I have a SB-400 flash and this works perfectly too. I have just printed a shot at A4 on my Epson R300 and it is crisp and punchy. I normally only print at 7x5 inches and the prints are superb. I have just ordered and am awaiting a 40.5mm UV filter so that if I'm out and about I don't have to worry about the lens cap. If the filter gets scratched, which I doubt, I can replace it for a few pounds. But the real beauty is that if I'm flying, or out for a weekend I don't have to lug around my dslr with 55-200 lens, etc.  This p7700 is just so light and convenient. I'm beginning to think I might rarely use the D3200 from now on. I will be saving up now for the Nikon GP1 GPS unit to complete the kit. I already have the ME-1 stereo mic which works well and def better than the built-in mics. The flash goes on my belt, and the stereo mic and camera fit inside a small Lowepro bag over my shoulder. This is one superb camera and I have absolutely no regrets at all about buying it. Johnh2007

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow