Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Df disappointment
8 months ago

Got to handle a Df today although it was only a pre-prod model with the SD slot disabled.

feels nice in hand but as others have said it feels a bit hollow, I was going to buy one to replace one of my D800E's once the crazy price dropped but now I'm going to give it a miss, I might buy one at some future point just for personal use but because it only has a single memory card slot I wouldn't use it for my wedding work.

although memory card failures are rare I have had it happen to me twice, once in-camera and once by a card reader, when the card reader corrupted the card I was only able to get around 70% of the images back, when it happened in-camera it didn't matter as I was using the backup feature with two cards.

It seems such a crazy move to only put one memory card slot in the Df but I guess its to protect D4 sales if you want access to that sensor

Nikon D4 Nikon D800E Nikon Df
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Huh?New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow